Sunday, July 3, 2011

IMG_7823_edit

This Sunday we went to the flower shop or the florist to go over our flowery things for the wedding. I had to drag Melody to come with me, and even though she didn’t want to come, I told her it was important and I would appreciate the support. Plus, if she wanted to return those dressed to H &M on time then she needed to compromise and do things that I wanted to do as well.

Our appointment was a 2pm. We got there at 1:55pm, and we didn’t get seen until 2:40pm. Melody wanted to leave because she said it was rude of them to just make us sit and wait there, and I told her we had to wait because I didn’t want to have to drive to another flower place. Plus, it wasn’t really the florists’ fault. There was only one guy there doing the appointments, and there was this family who’s appointment was “running a little long.” And to be honest it was running really long, and I felt really bad for the florist, because these women were quite demanding. And they had really big chins and no sense of style, but they probably had a lot of money so that makes their actions somewhat acceptable. And while playing Paper Toss on the Ipod can be fun, we just wanted to have our appointment and go home. And in the end we ended up waiting longer to be seen than for our actual appointment. And to be honest as long as the florist can do some nice things in our budget I don’t mind how long he made us wait. He even gave Melody a really pretty flower to make her happy.

-Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment